Woohoo! I broke 100 net used yards for the year thanks to two charitable finishes this week! One is Half Notes, which will be donated to local child protective services, and the second is my second Quilt of Valor finish. I’ll have pics once I get them washed and dried.
I’ve got my demo blocks prepped for the disappearing nine patch presentation I’m giving next weekend, and all of those will go into three more charity quilts (all for child protective services). I think I’ll finish up the top for the Broken Lone Star next.
- Used this Week: 14.75 yards
- 5.75 yd for Half Notes quilt
- 7 yd for Quilt of Valor
- 1 yd for QoV presentation case
- 1 yd for pillowcase for daughter’s friend
- Used year to Date: 172.75 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2014: 103 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 55 yards (32% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!