Quite a productive week this week, given I was dragging my feet on making a beanbag and didn’t sew for a couple days. I finished the two other disappearing nine patch samples, which will be donated to charity. The beanbag itself is finished, but I ran out of stuffing, so no pictures yet since it looks rather deflated still. And finally, my daughter wanted to make a small quilt so she picked out some squares from the stash and sewed them together on the Big Machine (aka, mine).
While you’re here, have you entered to win the Scrapideux quilt?
- Used this Week: 11.5 yards
- 4 yd for beanbag lining
- 4.75 yd for Purple disappearing nine patch quilt
- 0.25 yd for Bloomer’s project
- 2.5 yd for Baby disappearing nine patch quilts
- Used year to Date: 207.5 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2014: 136.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 68 yards (33% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!