Well, not only did I forget to post the Sunday Stash report, I also didn’t finish anything last week! Alas. I did finish a top as a sample for the guild meeting, but who knows when it will get quilted given the crazy schedule I’ve got for the first half of August.
I did do block pick up for the the Saturday Sampler program so I got them stitched this weekend. After all those feelings from last month’s Mum Medallion block (which apparently a lot of people shared – I feel bad for the shop owner and all the nice women that work there for having to field those phone calls!), this block went together fine and didn’t even require the specialty ruler.
And because apparently I can’t just follow directions, I substituted one of the fabrics from the Bonnie & Camille block for a solid lime green because I didn’t really care for the floral design in it. Or rather, how it looked with the other fabrics. But, it was all HSTs and went together smoothly.
- Used this Week: 0 yards
- Sad trombone!
- Used year to Date: 240.75 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2014: 162 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 91.5 yards (38% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!