I’m gearing up for my retreat in a week and a half, and have been busy assembling project groups and boxes and whatnot. I think the most daunting is the collection of “stuff” for fabric postcards, but here’s hoping I remember to pack the different colored thread for it!
When I haven’t been making piles of stuff, I’ve been working on my Lonestar blocks from Kimberly Einmo’s class on Saturday. She’s a lovely, energetic teacher and I love her pattern writing. I also about two books, a specialty ruler, AND a pressing gadget. I rarely buy books and gadgets, so you know she’s good! I’ve managed to make the units for 6 out of 9 star blocks, but haven’t finalized my layout yet.
I also made a pillowcase and finished my 3rd panel quilt project (three more are going into the aforementioned postcard projects!) Woohoo!
- Used this Week: 6.75 yards
- 5 yd for Jim Shore Christmas Quilt
- 1 yd for a pillowcase
- 0.75 yd for sewing machine mat and a pouch
- Used year to Date: 271.75 yards
- Added this Week: 3.25 yards
- 3.25 yd of jelly roll and binding fabric I forgot to log a few weeks ago
- Net Used for 2014: 177 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 102.5 yards (38% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!