A banner week this week as I finished THREE quilts. Woohoo! The first is One Block Wonderful, which is a twin size, and the other two are smaller donation quilts. The weather is nice out so I’m going to photograph all my recent finishes while my husband grills the steaks for dinner!
Tonight I need to finish cutting out the bits for some Sew Together bags, do my Harry Potter block for the week, and replace a zipper in a totebag for a family friend. And watch some zombies for the finale of Walking Dead and fold a billion pieces of laundry.
- Used this Week: 17.25 yards
- 3.5 yd for Planes, Trains, and Automobiles baby quilt
- 5 yd for Bricks Music Quilt II
- 8.75 yd for One Block Wonderful quilt
- Used year to Date: 73.25 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2015: 31.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 51.5 yards (57% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!