This week, I finished the Polkadotamus quilt and got on with piecing two tops, the Bonnie & Camille and a smaller charity top. Smaller top is below:
I also realized that while I posted the picture of the 1 Hour Basket last week, I didn’t account for that fabric in my spreadsheet last week. Bonus!
- Used this Week: 6 yards
- 5 yd for Polkadotamus quilt
- 0.5 yd for secret project
- 0.5 yd for 1 Hour Basket parts
- Used year to Date: 131 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2015: 60.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 65.75 yards (50% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!