This week I made progress on a couple fronts. Let’s look at quilts, specifically, though! I finished two small panel quilts – they are alphabet animal ones that ended up with two of, so I found a bunch of 5″ scrap squares that coordinated and embiggened them a bit and poof! Baby quilts.
I’m so close to breaking 100 yards net used this year! I think I’ll do it this week when I finish the Quilt of Valor. After the QoV, it’s back to the Harry Potter bookshelf quilt to finish it up.
- Used this Week: 6.5 yards
- 3.25 yd for 2 baby quilts
- Used year to Date: 176.5 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2015: 99 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 105.75 yards (56% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!