Well, a bit late this week due to a sewing retreat of all things! I got my Harry Potter quilt basted (I needed a big space for it), a top/back done for a Christmas gift, and planning and some assembly for three tops using blocks from the AMQG improv piecing challenge.
I’m in the midst of assembling the top for Solid as a Rock so the shop has it as a sample for November block pick up. Now, however, it’s time for bed, so this is short and sweet!
- Used this Week: 4.5 yards
- 0.5 yd for Halloween MLP scoodie
- 2.75 yd for improv quilt tops
- 1.25 yd for 5 journal covers
- Used year to Date: 234 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2015: 122.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 129.25 yards (55% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!