With all the rain this week, baseball was rained out Saturday so it meant we had a blissfully event-free weekend. I straight light long-armed my Droid quilt on Clementine, Lynn’s longarm and got it bound. And then I got a roll and finished my final charity quilt for the year (I think it is, anyway). AND THEN because I still had energy while I roasted a chicken for dinner, I made three journal covers.
I also caught up my Saturday Sampler blocks that I picked up the weekend before!
- Used this Week: 14.5 yards
- 1 yd for storage case I forgot about last week
- 0.75 for 3 journal covers
- 3.25 yd for Aviator lap quilt
- 9.5 yd for Droid twin quilt
- Used year to Date: 239.5 yards
- Added this Week: 2.75 yards
- 2.75 yd for layer cake
- Net Used for 2015: 117.75 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 125 yards (54% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!