I’ve just now put the final stitches on the binding for the “Solid as a Rock” sampler quilt, so I finally get to count some decent usage! If we get a break in the rain tomorrow I’ll take pictures before it gets delivered to the shop so the owner can look at it before any sort of unveiling next weekend.
I’ll keep plugging along at my projects this week; next weekend will be a bit of a bust since I have to work part of it.
- Used this Week: 6.5 yards
- 6.5 yd for Solid as a Rock
- Used year to Date: 245.5 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2015: 133.75 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 129.25 yards (53% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!