Just a couple small finishes this week- two tablerunner/tabletopper things for various cookie swaps. The first I did some thread painting on to make rough sketches of three types of cookies with bites taken out.
If you look closely at each of them, you’ll see I quilted the words “bite me” on each.
Alas, I did not win Best Cookie with the salted caramel chocolate chip cookies, but they were good anyway.
The second is a simple foundation piece tree to make a giant Cookie/Mug Rug especially for Santa’s visit. No covert messages on this one, though!
- Used this Week: 1.25 yards
- 0.5 yd for tree mini-quilt
- 0.75 yd for cookie tablerunner
- Used year to Date: 281.25 yards
- Added this Week: 1 yards
- 1 yd of teal houndstooth
- Net Used for 2015: 125.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 144.75 yards (51% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!