Lots of sewing going on this week since I’ve been gloriously off work and spending time with family and Christmasing and watching movies.
But enough of all those feelings and such – let’s get to the fibers! I’m all caught up on the Allietare Mystery, and here are all my pieces together, waiting for the next clue on Friday. You can see other’s progress on Bonnie’s blog.
Today, in between undecorating Christmas bits, I finished a comfort quilt for someone (pics after they receive it), and whipped up a new cover for the piece of plywood we use to set the Christmas tree on. We do that so the train track lays smoothly, and then put a mini tree skirt on the base of the actual tree stand. My Christmas fabric is pretty well decimated after this last project, which is just as well since I’ve made a conscious effort to use to up the past few years.
I’ve got another Quilt of Valor to sandwich and finish, and then the Harry Potter bookshelf quilt this week. In between quilting things, I’ve got an overflowing scrap basket needing to be addressed. That should keep me busy until I post a final “year in review” Stash Report- with graphs!
- Used this Week: 9 yards
- 5.5 yd for comfort quilt
- 2 yd for new Christmas tree base & miniskirt
- 1.25 yd for storage bag
- 0.25 yd for zip pouch
- Used year to Date: 290.25 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2015: 134.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 144.75 yards (50% of total used)