Well, this week I finished up my Bonnie Hunter class project, a zipper pouch, and my class sample for the Aeroplane Bag Workshop I’m teaching at Red Hen later this month. I also made significant progress on a pattern sample which I turned over to Lynn to quilt, AND have blocks done for two other tops which have been pieced as leaders and enders for a couple months now, so I’m almost back to pile-up status for quilt tops.
This weekend was Saturday Sampler pickup, too, so here are the latest blocks for this month:
On top of everything else this weekend, we celebrated my FIL’s 80’s birthday, so I finally gave him the bookshelf quilt! He loved it, which is fabulous. Originally he held it upside down and looked a little puzzled, and then turned it right side up and said, “well, I can’t tell right side up from the candle because I usually burn it at both ends”. Too funny.
- Used this Week: 8.5 yard
- 5.25 yd for Inside Out Penguin
- 0.25 yd for zip pouch
- 3 yd for Aeroplane Bag sample (check out the class at Red Hen in Marietta, GA)
- Used Year to Date: 188.25 yards
- Added this Week: 2.25 yard
- 2.25 yd for border for pattern sample
- Net Used YTD: 91 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 64.25 yards (34% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!