This week I made pretty good progress on several projects, just in time to get a timeline on another project that means my sewing in the first part of September will be dedicated to a big honking thing that I won’t be able to show until the end of October. It’s all good, though, but a bit sobering to realize (note to podcast listeners: no rum involved yet – still at 1.5 bottles in the pantry).
I finished my gift quilt, which I’ll post pictures of in the next couple days, and also the baby quilt I was working on. In between those, I whipped up three placemats to donate to Meals on Wheels through my guild. The center one is actually my class sample from the Sue Nickel’s workshop, but the contrast isn’t quite stark enough to actually see the stitching on the pale yellow.
I also finished the top and back for my Twilters Bird in the Air quilt, and will get it sandwiched tomorrow for quilting. The back for it is rather crazy – all random fat quarters, and the binding is completely scrappy and fun.
- Used this 2 Weeks: 13.25 yard
- 7.25 for “Quilt Number: 65” quilt
- 4.75 for Airmail baby quilt
- 1.25 yd for 3 placemats
- Used Year to Date: 223.5 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yard
- Net Used YTD: 119.75 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 74 yards (33% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!