I had a bit of a panic this weekend as I realized I’m travelling for work this week but wanted to get a new shop sample done for Red Hen for our You Spin Me Right Round quilt. It turned out great, and I really love the look of the unplanned scraps compared to the more rigorous planning of the first version on the pattern cover.
- Used this week: 7.5 yards
- 6.5 yd for You Spin Me Right Round v2.0
- 1 yd for storage bag
- Used Year to Date: 295 yards
- Added this week: 0 yard
- Net Used YTD: 179.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 106.75 yards (36% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!