This week seemed to have flown by! I did get the stash benefit of donating some fabric to a group project, so that fabric just went POOF without any effort on my part. I also finished my commission quilt for my friend’s cat (below, made with leftovers from a new version of Lucky Star coming for sale next month!) and a Christmas present which I can’t show quite yet.
I also took some time to catch up on my blocks for the My Favorite Things BOM over at SewHooked.com. Rather than do a second yarn block, I found a paper pieced cat block to put in instead.
I took in some fabric to make a shop sample for Red Hen Fabrics of the You Spin Me Right Round jelly-roll friendly quilt pattern. That means you can buy a print copy of the pattern soon! If you can’t wait (or aren’t in Atlanta), you can buy it online. 🙂
- Used this week: 11.25 yards
- 5 yd for backing for group project
- 4 yd for Christmas present junior
- 2.25 for cat quilt
- Used Year to Date: 287.5 yards
- Added this week: 6.5 yard
- 6.5 yd for shop sample for You Spin Me Right Round
- Net Used YTD: 169.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 104.75 yards (36% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!