In terms of finishes it looks small this week, but there was lots of stitching going on! I got my Tula Pink EPP top DONE and ready for basting and hand quilting. I finished my top and back for the challenge quilt for The Stitch (we revealed in episode 203), and it’s ready for quilting, too.
I did use some leftover blocks to make a couple placemats to donate, and I also finished the wallhanging for the Sew Pro Blog Hop project. That will get posted over on TheStitchTVShow.com on Tuesday, Nov 15 as part of the blog hop.
I also had Saturday Sampler pick up this week, and the blocks were pretty easy to whip up. I also signed up for the 2017 program, “Kaffe Meets Grunge”, which uses Kaffe Fassett and a Moda Grunge fabrics together. It looks delicious.
- Used this week: 1.75 yards
- 1 yd for the Sew Pro Blog Hop quilt
- 0.75 yd for 2 placemats
- Used Year to Date: 295 yards
- Added this week: 4 yard
- 4 yd backing for the Stitch Challenge quilt
- Net Used YTD: 178.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 106.75 yards (35% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!