The En Provence Mystery marches on! I finished up the four patches for step 3, swapping in a teal for the lavender.
You can see more progress from other quilters on Bonnie’s linky!
In terms of finishes, I did finish up the 1st of 2 donation quilts in the queue, and the “My Favorite Things” block of the month from Sew Hooked. Better pictures coming when I get the sleeve attached, for now know that the stitched passed Helper Cat inspection, including the label on the yarn!
- Used this week: 7.25 yards
- 4.5 yd for the Squirrely quilt
- 2.75 for My Favorite Things BOM
- Used Year to Date: 337 yards
- Added this week: 1.5 yard
- 1.5 yd in FQs
- Net Used YTD: 193.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 126.5 yards (38% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!