Sunday Stash – Miscount

Remember how I freaked out a bit at having to make 3 quilt samples for the pattern I’m writing? Joke’s on me, I actually needed 5!  The additional two were truly samples, though, and only showcased part of it, but still, 5 quilts. Hooo boy.

The good news is, I got FOUR of them finished this week, and the last top is just about put together and will get quilted this week. While putting that last top together, I did finish up this top. At least, I think it’s finished; I’m rather out of the white fabric so any additions to it will be without the white fabric. Or the colored batiks, because I’m out of those too. So… yeah, I think it’s done.

I also found out that I officially got the kit to participate in the latest MQG challenge with Riley Blake. I have a vague idea that I’m not sure will work with these fabrics, and I’ve put Lynn under strict orders not to let me sign up for anything else.  In her defense, I have large swaths of unsupervised time and she probably can’t stop me.

 

  • Used this week: 4 yards
    • 4 yds from personal stash for pattern samples
  • Used Year to Date: 18.75 yards
  • Added this week: 1.5 yard
    • 1.5 yd for Riley Blake MQG challenge
  • Net Used YTD: 14.25 yards
  • YTD Used for Charity: 4 yards (21% of total used)

You can see more stash reports at Patchwork Times!

3 Replies to “Sunday Stash – Miscount”

  1. yup, nina thinks it’s done, too and ready for testing for comfiness and durability! i bow to your quilty speed!!

  2. I don’t know how you do it. I hope you are getting some joy out of the sewing. 4 quilt tops in one week is amazingly crazy. In a good way, of course.

Comments are closed.