Well, this week was the Great Reckoning, both for sportsball and for the stash report. The former is unresolved as of this writing, and the latter can be addressed thusly:
It was a good sale, and I splurged a bit on more than fabric. I got kits to make some pop-up buckets to take on retreats or sew-ins, thread, and some other goodies. Also, thanks to the Sportsball Sew-In, I made lots of progress on projects, including the two latest Saturday Sampler blocks and 4 (very fiddly) ribbons for our upcoming guild quilt show, shown on the left.
I also got a top and back made for a new version of the Belinda quilt, which includes pieced hexagons; I’ll be blogging about that more over at The Stitch TV Show site in the coming weeks.
- Used this week: 9.25 yards
- Used Year to Date: 18.75 yards
- Added this week: 1.5 yard
- 35 yd for various Super Bolt sale fabrics (mostly backings)
- Net Used YTD: -11.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 4 yards (14% of total used)
You can see more stash reports at Patchwork Times!