It was quite a productive week in terms of number of projects finished. Granted, three of them are quite small, but a finish is a finish!
First up is a pair of composition book covers for a school fundraiser.
I’m really happy with some quilting on this poppy mini quilt; this “Poppy Power” mini ended up 12″ square.
I also finished my Star Wars mini for the swap, and my small quilt for the Riley Blake MQG challenge, and just before writing this a donation quilt for my guild. More pictures of those to come later! Next up is the second magazine pattern for The Stitch TV Show, and THEN I finally get to the chair cover and pillows for my mom. Only three months late. 🙁
- Used this week: 8.75 yards
- 1 yd for composition book covers
- 0.25 for The May The 4th Be With You Star Wars Swap mini
- 1 yd for Riley Blake MQG challenge
- 0.5 yd for Poppy Power
- 6 yd for Green/Pink Charity quilt
- Used Year to Date: 44.25 yards
- Added this week: 0 yard
- Net Used YTD: -5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 11 yards (25% of total used)
You can see more stash reports at Patchwork Times!