This was another slow usage week as I focused on getting well from the mega-cold I caught on vacation. I managed to eek out 2 small projects, both of which made use of the “ugly” snowman fabric that Lynn showed on episode 215 of The Stitch TV Show. They’ll both be going to good homes shortly!
- Used this week: 2.75 yards
- 1.25 yd for snowman tablerunner
- 1.5 yd for the snowman tree skirt
- Used Year to Date: 62.75 yards
- Added this week: 0 yard
- Net Used YTD: 5.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 11 yards (18% of total used)
You can see more stash reports at Patchwork Times!