Two projects wrapped up this week as the wheels of progress continue to turn! I managed to wrap up two of the three pillow covers I’m working on (the other involves handpiecing), a donation quilt, and a totebag of sorts.
Here was my starting point for the bag fabric; I did sub in a lime green houndstooth, a black polka dot, and a darker teal for three of these to bring a better value range to the assortment. I think it will make a good project bag to tote around, but is a bit too open to be a replacement purse.
- Used this week: 9.25 yards
- 5 yd for baseball donation quilt
- 3.25 yd for the Maxwell Bag
- 1 yd for two pillow covers
- Used Year to Date: 72 yards
- Added this week: 0 yard
- Net Used YTD: 14.75 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 16 yards (23% of total used)
You can see more stash reports at Patchwork Times!