Well, as expected I didn’t finish much this week due to the quilt show; by all the accounts the show went great and we’re all still recovering! I’ve been stitching where I can, but only squeaked out a zipper pouch for an upcoming swap in the finished column. This should be a big week coming up, though, so I’ll take the calm before the storm!
I asked my daughter to sketch out the character to me, and used that drawing to thread sketch the outline, and then colored it in with Inktense pencils, which I then set with aloe gel and heat set with the iron.
- Used this week: 0.5 yard
- 0.5 yd for zip pouch
- Total Used Year to Date: 107.5 yards
- Added this week: 1 yard
- 1 yd background fabric for stash.
- YTD Used for Charity: 21.75 yards (20% of total used)