My focus the next couple of weeks has been on some new quilt design without actually stitching them, so my actual stitching has been focused on wrapping up some charitable quilts. As I sit typing, under my needle are two donation quilts that I am leader- and ender-ing to assemble as tops. I’ve got another quilt under the quilting needle for donation, and fourth top ready to be sandwiched. And just to keep the trend going, I made two pillowcases to donate. Once all of these quilts are done, I’ll probably do one big blog post with pics of all of them.
It’s a lot of sewing, but a nice spell of mindless stitching after doing quilt math for several days! My particular problem today has been dealing with a headache and some related symptoms, and hoping it goes away overnight.
- Used this past week: 6.75 yard
- 2 yd for 2 pillowcases
- 4.75 yd for Sparkling Pinwheels
- Total Used Year to Date: 194.5 yards
- Added this week
- YTD Used for Charity: 45.75 yards (24% of total used)