A couple finishes this week, coupled with failing to report last week, means a big jump in the “yardage used’ column this week! The Kites quilt from below is for a blog hop, and the gray pinwheel quilt is currently in the wash, but I did manage to remember to take a picture of the Riley Stripe quilt before popping it in the wash.
Not a lot of definition between the fabrics in this one, of course, but this is one of my go-to layouts; picking one fabric for sashing and pulling from the 3 1/2″ and 5″ squares to make 9″ blocks.
I need move on to some pattern samples that are fortunately small and should finish up quickly!
- Used this past 2 weeks: 15.25 yard
- 0.75 yd for 3 placemats
- 4 yd for the Kites quilt
- 5 yd for the Riley Stripe quilt
- 5.5 yd for the Gray Pinwheel quilt
- Total Used Year to Date: 209.75 yards
- Added this week
- 3 yd for low volume FQs
- 3 yd for low volume print
- YTD Used for Charity: 61 yards (29% of total used)