In this episode of the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast, I catch everyone up on Jett (he’s fine), my weird elbow thing (I’m fine), some recent quilting and new things from The Stitch TV Show, and lots of book reviews!
- A Plague of Zombies (Lord John Grey, #3.5) by Diana Gabaldon
- It Happened in Scotland (Kilts and Quilts, #6) by Griffin, Patience
- The Trouble With Scotland (Kilts and Quilts, #5) by Griffin, Patience
- The Almost Sisters by Jackson, Joshilyn
- The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4) by Stiefvater, Maggie
- The Forgotten Seamstress by Liz Trenow
New vinyl decals for The Stitch TV Show from our partners at Lasting Impressions!