This week I powered through some of the donation quilts I had ready to go from all that piecing that happened last week. Those two quilts I finished are in the wash, so no pictures yet, and of course the third I totally forgot to finish before taking in to the shop that it’s going to hang in! Next time I’m in, I’ll grab a picture of it.
- Used this past week: 14.25 yard
- 5.75 yd for Belinda shop sample
- 4.25 yd for Rainbow Unicorn donation quilt
- 4.25 yd for Shabby Chic donation quilt
- Total Used Year to Date: 230.5 yards
- Added this week: nothing!
- YTD Used for Charity: 69.5 yards (30% of total used)