I stuck with it this week and finished up two quilts. One had been quilted last week but needed hand finishing for the binding; once that got done, I moved onto finishing up the quilting and binding for the In My Neighborhood row-along I designed a row for over on The Stitch TV Show site. The instructions get posted this week, but there’s a sneak peak in the featured image above!
I need to make a photo day to just take pics of all these finished quilts before the flit off to their various destinations. Until then there are numbers!
- Used this past week: 11 yards
- 4.5 yd for the Neighborhood row quilt
- 6.5 yd for the Sonic Goose Quilt
- Total Used Year to Date: 280.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 84.75 yards (30% of total used)