I am slowly getting back on the stash wagon and making progress on some quilts I finished quilting the one I was stuck on earlier this week, but it needs a hand finish on the binding so will get done later this coming week.
I also plowed through two donation quilts that got an easy all over pattern that didn’t require a lot of planning and agony to design, so those get chalked up in the done column, too!
It was also Saturday Sampler weekend so I picked up the three blocks for the current projects. One of these programs are wrapping up next month, so time to get thinking about layout!
- Used this past week: 8.75 yards
- 4.5 yd for the schoolyard quilt
- 4.25 yd for the Cheerful Scrap Quilt
- Total Used Year to Date: 269.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 80.25 yards (30% of total used)