Well, technically an unproductive week per the numbers, but I just put the final stitches on ALL the blocks for the big projects I’m working on right now. Whew. It’ll be ready for assembly this week, although this week is bananas with baseball practice, art class, and my own tuffet class on Wednesday!
I did also finish the Saturday Sampler blocks for this month so I’m ready to finish the layout for the Summertime Blues quilt and get it assembled. The Great Grunge block below shows my mistake (whoops), which I did subsequently fix!
- Used this week: 0 yards
- Sad trombone!
- Used Year to Date: 77.5 yards
- Added this week: 0 yard
- Net Used YTD: 10.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 16 yards (21% of total used)
You can see more stash reports at Patchwork Times!