In this episode of the Hip to be a Square quilting podcast, I strongly recommend taking a class from Bill Kerr or Weeks Ringle of Modern Quilt Studio; the design and color theory lessons are amazing! I also catch up on my recent travel, computer woes, and books I’ve read.
Books mentioned in this podcast:
- Brother Odd (Odd Thomas, #3) by Dean Koontz
- Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter
- Reached (Matched, #3) by Ally Condie
- The Thinking Woman’s Guide to Real Magic by Emily Croy Barker
- The Furthest Station by Ben Aaronovitch