Of course finishing the Easy Street quilt really packs a punch to the old stash! And the 1 yard cherry on top for the storage bag doesn’t hurt. I also whipped up that little mini Quilty Realness piece and finished the Aeroplane bag for my daughter’s sewing machine.
I won’t attribute the usage for the Jingle progress since it’s not a completed project yet, but that was some nice usage as well. I’m expecting some more Kona Snow for that project, so that should be in within a couple weeks. But for now, no additions!
- Used this Week: 23.75 yards
- 19.5 yd for Christmas Road
- 1 yd for Christmas Road storage bag
- 0.25 yd Quilty Realness mini
- 3 yd for Aeroplane bag
- Used year to Date: 127.5 yards (Holla! Broke 100 yards!)
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2013: 56.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 69.5 yards (55% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!