Three years. THREE years today. Holy crap. Here it is by the numbers:
- Number of podcasts: 150. This over a three-day weekend’s worth if you listened to them all the way through.
- Number of quilts and sewing projects: Over 150. Based on my Pinterest boards, it’s 149, but I know there were things in 2010 I finished that didn’t make it on Pinterest.
- Number of hours of me crying on the podcast: Probably an hour if you string those moments together. Sorry about that.
- Yards of fabric used since Jan 2012: 897. Holy moly.
- Pounds of me lost: 37.
- Number of times I’ve said “So there’s that.”: No idea. How drunk are you by now?
Typical quilt of mine from 2010 versus 2013: