Well, I finished Jingle late Friday AND in time to show off at guild. But there were only 10 other people there (bummer!) and now it’s raining so I can’t take good pictures at the moment (double bummer!). And it’s supposed to rain for the next three days, too! Mega bummer. I do have another guild meeting to take it to Thursday (different guild!), so I’ll take it off the wall then and will try to photograph it outside.
Also at guild meeting, we had a member destashing so we all got to browse and of course I brought some home! I did decide since there were some Christmas prints I picked up that I would make pillowcases for my daughter’s class auction this month.
- Used this Week: 13.75 yards
- 9 yd for Jingle
- 4.5 yd for 4 pillowcases
- 0.25 yd for two pincushions
- Used year to Date: 390 yards
- Added this Week: 6.5 yards
- 6.5 yd of various fabric from guildmate destash (4.5 of which used for pillowcases)
- Net Used for 2013: 198 yards (so close!)
- YTD Used for Charity: 144 yards (38% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!