Well, I neither added nor used fabric in the last two weeks, thanks primarily to The Project That Ate September. On the plus side, I think I’ll get two quick projects done tonight in advance of attending Sew Pro later this week.
I did have Saturday Sampler pick up last weekend, so here are the two blocks for September for the 30’s sampler and the blue & white quilt.
Part of my time has been getting ready for our latest quilt pattern for The Stitch, the You Spin Me Right Round quilt! Check it out at the The Stitch TV Show shop.
- Used this 2 weeks: 0 yards
- Used Year to Date: 241.25 yards
- Added this 2 weeks: 0 yard
- Net Used YTD: 135.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 83 yards (34% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!