I catch you all up on the quilting progress I made over my Christmas break, what I read, a little bit of what I ate (and maybe didn’t finish eating), and how I finished the Good Fortune mystery from Bonnie Hunter. Books reviewed below (link via Amazon Affiliate program):
- The Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
- Look Alive Twenty Five by Janet Evanovich
- The Girl you Left Behind by Jojo Moyes
- The Prayer Box by Lisa Wingate
- Just in Time by Marie Bostwick
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
Stay in touch! Follow my personal Instagram @Pantsfreesia, or my adventures with Lynn @TheStitchTVShow. Or join us on Facebook in What’s Up, Stitches?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | RSS | More
One Reply to “HtbaS 343: Just in Big Quilts”
I agree with the Janet evanovich books. I started thinking why do I keep buying these about 4 books ago and now wondering why I keep checking them out ? And the same thing happens to me …..all the books on hold come in at once I always think the librarians laugh at me!!
Comments are closed.