It’s been a jam-packed sewing week, mostly because I didn’t have my laptop available to me to work on potentially paying gigs (i.e. - pattern design) in the evenings and weekends. The good news is, my laptop is now fixed and has a fancy new cover and no longer feels like the screen is going to flap wildly about and fall off.
Not being focused on original designs meant that I could just freaking SEW. So sew I did! I made this top out of the last few leftovers from Sparkling Gems. It now needs a back and to be quilted.
Then I put on what is apparently the final border on Dresden Garden; I had considered adding more, but I don’t need to reach a specific size with it, so the current 57″ or so is big enough for a wall hanging.
I’ve got a sew-in tonight with my besties for our “We Put the Bee in Bacon”, so I’m working on piecing two more tops; one for a quilt along, and one for donation made out of leftover buffalo bits from this quilt.