I figured why not go big this quarter? I’ve got a couple big projects that are actually WIPs, which is unusual for me. At least I’m not scraping the bottom of the WIP barrel. Which is more of a thimble most of the time. 🙂
- Easy Street Redux – Center is pieced, but needs borders & quilting
- Housewarming Quilt – Started cutting batiks, but need to cut background and piece/quilt
- Scrappy Swoon Wedding Quilt – Center is pieced.
- Beachwalk Quilt – Applique blocks made, but needs piecing/quilting
- UPDATED to add: Something with my Dresden plates from Edyta Sitar’s workshop. I love these colors- they are muted without being dull, but I need to figure out what I want my wallhanging to look like. I’m thinking it’ll make a nice fall quilt to hang up in my living room.