You can be really productive when putting of working on another project. Reminds me of college when I couldn’t possibly study in a filthy dorm room and had to spend hours cleaning instead of studying. Anywho, the fear of messing up my Dresden Plate quilt from my workshop with Edyta Sitar was keeping me from working on it, so I did some other things. The good news is I did finally buckle down and get my plates done this evening and am working on the background next.
- Used this Week: 7.5 yards
- 3 yd for 3 storage bags for various quilts
- 0.25 yd for neckties for Fred
- 9 yd for seekrit project
- Used year to Date: 342.5 yards
- Added this Week: 5.5 yards (actually from last week but I forgot to count it then!)
- 5.5 yd of various Shop Hop purchases
- Net Used for 2013: 180.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 134.75 yards (39% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!