Just the one finish this week, literally minutes ago as I wrapped up the binding on the second Grand Illusion quilt. We’re due rain again this week but I’ll try to get pictures taken! I did get pictures of my other two recent finishes today, at least, and will post those in the next day or so.
I did purchase fabric this week - my last bit of fun intake for a while since I’m back on the old fabric diet. Both pieces were for the Project of Doom from Fandom in Stitches, which is a Harry Potter bookshelf quilt. I needed something for the shelf itself, and a black fabric to use for the background.
- Used this Week: 8.25 yards
- 8.25 yd for Grand Illusion #2
- Used year to Date: 28.5 yards
- Added this Week: 4 yards
- 1 yd wood print for Harry Potter quilt
- 3 yd black print for Harry Potter quilt
- Net Used for 2015: 24.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 14 yards (49% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!