Sunday Stash - Moderately Timely

This week was another positioning week, it felt like.  I picked up some stack and whack stars from Lynn on Saturday and turned them right around into a quilt top by pairing them when some striped blocks made from jelly roll strips, sashed with some narrow navy blue fabric scraps.  This will get donated to Quilts of Valor.

Morelli very helpfully gave me a scale guide in this photo of the top, which is now quilted and bound, and waiting to be washed to remove the obvious cat hair:

I’ve got a legitimate pile-up happening elsewhere; there still a pattern sample for The Stitch waiting to be quilted, my Tula Pink EPP quilt to be handquilted (still not based!), my Stargyle quilt, and the quilt for the challenge Lynn and I did for The Stitch.  Next I’ll baste the Tula Pink, then quilt the Stargyle quilt, I think, since it’s smallest.  And if I need a break, I’ll mark the top for the challenge since it needs some prep before quilting.

  • Used this week: 5.5 yards
    • 5.5 yd for Quilt of Valor
  • Used Year to Date: 314.5 yards
  • Added this week: 0 yard
    • Woohoo!
  • Net Used YTD: 185.75 yards
  • YTD Used for Charity: 114 yards (36% of total used)

See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!

3 Replies to “Sunday Stash - Moderately Timely”

Comments are closed.