A bit of intake this week with the Sewing & Quilt Expo in town; I picked up some yellows and oranges to balance out the coolness in my stash. I also needed some bright reds for the Miss Jingle quilt so I stopped by Tiny Stitches on Saturday for a little stash building as well (hi Melinda!). That should be it for a while since I’ve got what I need to finish the Scrappy Swoon, the Labryinth, and some other projects.
Side note: I’m not counting the fashion fabric I got for 2 jackets since it’s not quilting related.
- Used this Week: 9 yards
- 4 yd for Greener Pastures
- 3.5 yd for Click Strips
- 1.5 yd for machine cover
- Used year to Date: 81.25 yards
- Added this Week: 7.5 yards
- 4 yd of yellows and oranges
- 2.5 yd of reds
- 1 yd of lavender for a commision diaper bag
- Net Used for 2013: 22.75 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 54 yards (66% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!