Nothing like taking a step backwards when you’re close to a milestone! I bought some fabric (mostly for projects, but a smidge for stash) that came in this week. I’m 99% sure I’ll bust through 200 yd used and 100 yd net used this week because I found out that same neighbor that had the stealth baby over a year ago just had another baby.
Side note: I wonder if they know what causes it?
So anyway, I think Rainbow Baby quilt will be repurposed as a baby gift, to be finished this week, and I’ll whip up another baby quilt to donate in it’s place.
- Used this Week: 8.5 yards
- 1 yd for two charity placemats
- 3.75 yd for daughter’s Aeroplane Bag
- 3.75 yd for class sample Aeroplane Bag (I’m assuming I’ll finish it during the class I’m teaching this afternoon!)
- Used year to Date: 194.5 yards
- Added this Week: 10.5 yards
- 4 yd of Kaufman linen print for housewarming quilt
- 2 yd of grey Grunge print for stash
- 2.5 yd for Aeroplane Bag class sample
- 2 yd for sashing kit for Royal Gardens
- Net Used for 2013: 97.5 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 87.5 yards (45% of total used)