Lots of projects going on this week, including my two charity quilts AND more placemats AND my new purse. I’m thinking I’ll have a finish this week from the Scrappy Swoon quilt (which I’m working on after I catch up on my BOM blocks). But for now I’m satisfied with 100 yards used for charity this year.
I did splurge a bit this week after thinking about my Lilac Hill quilt which never got done last year. Tiny Stitches had fabric from that line in their sale room (and was marked 50% off for a special sale!), so I picked up three pieces of that and also two backings, one grey and one red for my stash.
- Used this Week: 11.25 yards
- 2.5 yd for Dark Rainbow baby quilt
- 2 yd for 4 placemats
- 0.75 yd for Bloomer’s friend’s skirt
- 4 yd for Blue Bricks quilt
- 2 yd for Velocity Girl
- Used year to Date: 219.25 yards
- Added this Week: 8 yards
- 3.75 yd of Lilac Hill fabric from the sale room
- 4.25 yd of quilt backing
- Net Used for 2013: 111.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 100.5 yards (45% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!