I am beyond excited to have finished Beachwalk (for the most part – might add a smidge more quilting in a couple areas) because it was as much a mental block as a physical impediment to being able to sew anything else on my machine. I’ve got a couple things in progress – a quilt along, some blocks for a charity quilt as leaders and enders, and a bunch of cutting to do for another charity quilt – a good portion of which will get addressed at my day retreat next Saturday. So for now, I’ll rest on the laurels of finishing a McKenna Ryan quilt.
- Used this Week: 8 yards
- 8 yd for Beachwalk quilt
- Used year to Date: 259.5 yards
- Added this Week: 1.5 yards
- 1.5 yd for two charm packs
- Net Used for 2013: 134.75 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 113.75 yards (44% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!