Back in the green! I finished up a pile of quilts this weekend, mostly so I’d have something to show at my guild meeting this morning. I finished my version of Scrapitude, but I’m saving pictures of that until the final step is officially revealed over on Sandy’s blog. I also finished one of the two lap quilts from my Lilac Hill parts that was originally a king size quilt, and the final one in the trio of baby quilts. I’ll have pictures of those this week.
- Used this Week: 16.25 yards
- 9 yd for Scrapitude (pics when the final step is revealed – I winged it with piecing the top together)
- 5.25 yd for Lilac Bits lap quilt – pics soon!
- 2 yd for Easy Baby Quilt – pics soon!
- Used year to Date: 55.75 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2014: 6.25 yards (I knew it wouldn’t last!)
- YTD Used for Charity: 23.75 yards (43% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!