It’s been a pretty good week for sewing, although the numbers don’t really show it below. I made 4 pillowcases this week; two will go to my daughter’s class auction, and two will go to ConKerr Cancer. I also took some time this weekend to longarm two quilts. One is my parents’ king size quilt, now named “No Fabric Left Behind”, and I’ll get the binding on this this week I think.
The other quilt was actually pieced by a guildmate as a donation for the Wellspring Living recover house; they have 29 beds to house girls rescued from human trafficking while they are rehabilitated in the program. As a guild we are targeting to make 29 twin-sized quilts for the house; personally I’ve made three, and a guildmate asked if I could quilt her two for her. I just finished up the binding on it, and since it wasn’t in my stash it doesn’t count towards my numbers.
I also have my Quilt of Valor sandwiched and ready to quilt once I finish my parents’ quilt, and some smaller projects ready to go after that’s done.
- Used this Week: 4.5 yards
- 4.5 for 4 pillowcases
- Used year to Date: 87.5 yards
- Added this Week: 0 yards
- Net Used for 2014: 34.25 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 35.25 yards (40% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!