I realized as I was laying in bed last night (trying to beat the latest level of Candy Crush) that I had forgotten to do my Sunday Stash report. Oh well! As Blanche Devereaux says, “Better late than pregnant!”
Since two of my Memorial Day Sew In projects were finished on Monday, they count towards this week’s usage, AND I finished my Saturday Soiree quilt from Tiny Stitches. I also finished a quilt for Wellspring Living, but it was a top and back from someone else’s stash and I was just quilting and binding it to finish it.
- Used this Week: 14.5 yards
- 1 yd for iron caddy
- 1 yd for Sew Together bag
- 12.5 yd for Saturday Soiree quilt
- Used year to Date: 187.25 yards
- Added this Week: 1.5 yards
- 1.5 yd from a guildmate’s destash
- Net Used for 2014: 116 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 56 yards (30% of total used)
See more stash reports at Patchwork Times!