The Birdie quilt is done! And I forgot to take pictures today! Oh well, tomorrow is a holiday so I’ll try to take them then. I’m also about halfway through with a bag test pattern, which I think I’ll get done tomorrow, too.
Big progress on the Wellspring quilt front – all tops are done (last one shown to the right), two of final four are done, one still being bound by guildmate and one will get returned to me for binding. Final stage is affixing the labels to 29 quilts, and I’ll stitch five of them on myself.
- Used this Week: 6 yards
- 6 yd for Birdie quilt
- Used year to Date: 252.25 yards
- Added this Week: 0.25 yards
- 0.25 yd of hand-dyed fabric for Painting for Illusion class
- Net Used for 2014: 169.75 yards
- YTD Used for Charity: 96 yards (38% of total used)
See more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times!